The UPS Store Canada & Walmart Canada’s Unique Franchise Opportunity
David Druker, President and CEO of The UPS Store Canada, is excited to announce a unique new multi-unit franchise opportunity in Quebec. We’ve partnered with Walmart Canada to introduce a compelling new store-in-store experience. Customers will get the superior printing, shipping and mailbox services they’ve come to expect from The UPS Store, all within the convenient venue of their local Walmart!
This multi-unit franchise opportunity for our new Walmart Canada store-in-store program offers several compelling benefits to investors, including:
- The opportunity to be a part of two nationally recognized brands that are renowned for their focus on customer service. Be your own boss with an industry leader inside of Canada’s largest retail chain.
- Incredible exposure to foot traffic and potential new customers. The UPS Store and Walmart spent more than three years developing this program and identifying the highest traffic opportunities. By being inside of a prime Walmart location, you’ll be putting yourself in front of at least 1 million people a year!
- The support of an incredibly hands-on, team-orientated franchise. The UPS Store will help with your store’s development, selection, training, and on-going business support. You’ll be in business for yourself but not by yourself. We have a network of 360+ stores across Canada and over 5,000 in North America and have developed a proven approach to make your business grow. We’ve seen a lot, we’ve learned a lot and we can teach you verified best practices instead of you having to learn them on your own.
- Fast-tracked openings. Traditional franchises with The UPS Store take 180 days from the time of signature to open. With the Walmart Canada store-in-store program, the timeline is closer to 60-90 days because it’s a much more standardized rollout with a uniform equipment list. Once the franchisee is approved, they can be up and running quickly!
- Locations that are available immediately in five prime markets in Quebec, including Central Island in Montreal, North Shore and South Shore.
Because of the scope of the project, this multi-centre ownership opportunity is best for sophisticated franchisees who have experience running a team. Does that sound like you? Then don’t miss this amazing opportunity! David Druker, President and CEO of The UPS Store Canada, be hosting a free webinar on Sept. 17. RSVP here; space is limited.