The UPS Store Canada Milestones:
- In October 2015, The UPS Store brand celebrated its 10th anniversary in Canada, although the network has been servicing small businesses in Canada since 1988, under the brand Mail Boxes Etc.
- MBEC Communications, and consequently Mail Boxes Etc. Canada, was established in 1988, when the master license for Canada was purchased from MBE Head Office in the United States.
- The Mail Boxes Etc. concept originated in the United States in 1980. The Head Office for the worldwide network is located in San Diego, CA.
- In Canada, prior to October 3, 2005, The UPS Store network was known as Mail Boxes Etc. In August, 2005, the chain announced its intention to re-brand more than 95% of its Mail Boxes Etc. centres to The UPS Store, as agreed by franchisees.
- The master license for Canada for The UPS store brand, are now owned by MBEC Communications Inc. , under the leadership of President and Chief Executive Officer, David Druker (a former centre owner and Area Franchisee for Quebec region).
Find a Location
Find a Location: Enter Address, City, Province or Postal Code: