The UPS Store Canada Milestones:
- In October 2020, The UPS Store brand celebrated its 15th anniversary in Canada, although the network has been servicing small businesses in Canada since 1988, under the brand Mail Boxes Etc.
- MBEC Communications, and consequently Mail Boxes Etc. Canada, was established in 1988, when the master license for Canada was purchased from MBE Head Office in the United States.
- The Mail Boxes Etc. concept originated in the United States in 1980. The Head Office for the worldwide network is located in San Diego, CA.
- In Canada, prior to October 3, 2005, The UPS Store network was known as Mail Boxes Etc. In August, 2005, the chain announced its intention to re-brand more than 95% of its Mail Boxes Etc. centres to The UPS Store, as agreed by franchisees.
- The master license for Canada for The UPS store brand, is now owned by MBEC Communications Inc., under the leadership of President and Chief Executive Officer, David Druker (a former centre owner and Area Franchisee for Quebec region).
Find a Location
Find a Location: Enter Address, City, Province or Postal Code: