About The UPS Store
The UPS Store Canada
The UPS Store Canada Home Office:
1115 North Service Rd, Unit 1
Oakville, ON L6M 2V9
President and Chief Executive Officer: David Druker
Find a Location
- There are over 360 The UPS Store locations operating in Canada
- The UPS Store network in Canada is Canada’s largest chain of print & copy centres
- The UPS Store network in Canada is also Canada’s largest franchised chain of business service centres
- The UPS Store chain in Canada is part of a North American network of over 4700 business service centres.
- Oakville-based Canadian company MBEC Communications Inc. owns the master license to The UPS Store in Canada and actively supports the chain nation-wide.
- The UPS Store® locations in Canada are independently owned and operated by licensed franchisees of MBEC Communications Inc. , the master licensee of The UPS Store, Inc., a subsidiary of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. The UPS Store® and other UPS® trademarks are owned by United Parcel Service of America, Inc. and is used under license.
- Among the many services offered are: black and white and colour copying; document finishing, including binding and laminating; worldwide courier services; packaging services; digital output; fax services; business printing; computer and graphic services; 24-hour private mail and parcel receiving; email and internet access; computer rentals; office supplies.
- The UPS Store also provides an Online Print portal for the convenience of their customers who may wish to upload, customize, even create their documents online for print at their preferred store location.
- The UPS Store also offers an Alternate Delivery Location (ADL) service for their customers. Key deliveries can be coordinated through the network of stores for those businesses with sales or technical support who cover a wider geographical area, or for delivery of their products to their customers. Deliveries are secure from both theft and weather until picked up by the customer or employee at a time convenient to them.
- The UPS Store business centres are typically located within easy-to-access shopping centres or commercial complexes, however new growth is being seen in alternate sites such as within hotels, airports and banks. By offering small business in Canada the quality and scope of services found within large corporations, The UPS Store affords its clients the chance to reduce overhead by eliminating the need for costly equipment.
- Key clients to the network are small office and home office workers (SOHOs). According to most recent Statistics Canada data, there are currently 2.5 million SOHO workers in Canada and self-employment is increasing by 12% each year.
- The UPS Store services corporate Canada as well by offering support to “road warriors” –employees who typically work in sales covering large areas for companies. Such employees can use The UPS Store as a home base for shipping, receiving or document services including presentation preparation.