Upload Your Print File
Each uploaded file will be pre-flighted and provides a digital proof so that you can see your file layout and know in advance if there are any issues with the job you are submitting. Our system will validate and confirm the following details prior to accepting the job.
- Validates the page format & Size of printed file.
- Number of pages being uploaded.
- Image DPI resolution.
- Identifies any missing fonts.
It is important to note the following when reviewing your online proof:
- The UPS Store and its Franchisees are not responsible for spelling, punctuation or any grammatical errors made by the Customer.
- You acknowledge you are responsible for materials you upload using this service and that you have full responsibility for the content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright and hereby agree to indemnify The UPS Store and its Franchisees.
- You are prohibited from uploading to this Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
- There may be a slight colour variance between what you see on screen and the printed product. Online proofs are used to confirm text, image proportion and placement and may not be true colour.
- In situations where you would like to receive a printed proof prior to commencing with your order you will need to contact the store directly as additional charges may apply.