About Our Store
Conveniently located in Rosslyn Shopping Center by 97 St and 135 Ave in Edmonton, The UPS Store #453 is a one-stop retailer when it comes to all of your personal and business requirements. We provide printing, neighborhood as well as international shipping and delivery, packing and scanning solutions, in addition also provide safe and secure mailbox solutions.
As a franchisee of The UPS Store network found throughout Canada, we’re proud to be in your community. As business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges in which other local business owners get every day. We have the knowledge and equipment to offer you cost-effective solutions for many of your small business needs such as business printing, mail services, packing, shipping & more. We are passionate about what we do, and ready to help your business.
“Many thanks to Zinette and Amanda for their help yesterday. I\’m moving to the USA, and had eight whole boxes of stuff to ship down to my new home. I was worried it would be a hassle, but they instantly put me at ease. Their kindness and professionalism was just what I needed that day, and they made everything seem so easy! I cannot thank them enough. ”
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment selling print services. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with sales executives and ownership, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives or ownership for further development
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with sales executives and ownership to build pipeline and close deals
- Ability to work in a retail, fast paced environment
- Ability to work the front counter in a customer service role to assist in courier, printing
and business services in peak volume times
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Terms: Full Time or Part Time
$14–17/hr, plus bonus or commission (1+ years experience)
$13-14/hr, plus bonus or commission (no experience)
75% Sales Activities, 25% Retail Store activities
Trained in all aspects of Store operations including Courier Services, Mailbox Service and Printing Services
Take A Look Around
As franchisees of The UPS Store, we are proud to be locally owned and operated. We care about our customers and our community. After all, we live and work here too.
Visit The UPS Store #453 in Edmonton, AB to meet our friendly team that is here to help you with all of your business, printing, packaging and shipping needs. You’d be amazed at what we can do to help make your life easier!
The UPS Store #453 proudly supports BullyingCanada, a nationally registered Anti-Bullying charitable organization that provides support line for youth, a national scholarship program as well school / workplace bullying prevention programs across Canada.
The UPS Store #453 proudly supports the Men Money Movember event presented by World Financial Group.
The UPS Store #453 proudly supports 630 CHED Santas Anonymous .
The UPS Store #453 proudly supported Heath Murdock for his Movember fundraising efforts.