Intra-Provincial or International Moving
If you are moving to another country or province for work or study or simply flying south for the winter months we have a solution for you.
At The UPS Store you can ship multiple boxes to another country or province. All you need to do is to call us and receive professional advice on how to pack your personal belongings, complete the customs forms and shipping options for your valuable personal items.
Please keep in mind the points below when you are shipping personal belongings domestically or internationally
- Avoid shipping liquids and do not ship flammables that can leak during transit or cause fire during transport
- Avoid shipping knives or sharp objects that can pierce the cardboard box and cause danger to package handlers
- Always bag your clothes before putting them inside the box
- Use ample bubble wrap and cushioning when shipping fragile items
- Let us know if you have lithium ion batteries or hazardous items in your shipment, for restricted items please check with the store before shipping
- Make sure the boxes are manageable to carry by one person. For example divide books into two boxes instead of one large box, this way the box won’t break open if it falls from the conveyor belt at the warehouse
- Always print your address and telephone number on a sheet of paper and place inside each box.
- Tape the boxes extra secure and try to use a solid or double walled box
- Please always check with the store about requirements before shipping