“Was unable to find an exact color match for my prints until I visited this location and staff were able to match the color I had, even though it took some trial and error. Thank you for your patience and persistence..... Very happy with the end results.”
About Our Store
As small business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges that small businesses have every day. We can help! We have the knowledge and equipment to offer you cost-effective solutions for many of your small business needs such as business printing, mail services, packing, shipping & more. We are passionate about what we do, and ready to help your business.
Stop by and visit us today. You’ll meet the owners, or one of our friendly customer service associates when you do. Whether you are another small business like us or someone that needs professional printing, customized packaging and shipping solutions, a secure mailbox for your mail and package receiving needs, our staff can help.
We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you, our customers. Have an experience you’d like us to know about? Submit our website Contact Us form and select ‘Submit a Testimonial’ in the subject area. Tell us your story. With your permission, we may highlight it on our website.
“Great shipping service! Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and great follow-up when shipping issues arise.”
“quick turn around for letterheads and business cards. impressed with quality of service and product!”
“The owners here have always been amazing. My printing gets done quickly and easily. It's so convenient, I just email the documents to them and they are ready when I come in for pickup. Thanks!”
“I am a small business owner and love the services provided here with knowledge and respect. Mr Ali and his team doing wonderful job. Always willing to go an extra mile with you. Thanks ”
We are seeking a Sales Assistant to become an integral part of our team in The UPS Store in South Ajax. We are a high-traffic location run by the owner and a small team. By this job post, we’re looking primarily for people who live around Ajax. The schedule could be 40 hours per week.
The Center Associate is responsible to deliver world-class customer service to all retail customers. They receive and process packages for courier shipment, operate printing and copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options. The associate exhibits confidence by knowing best practices as related to the industry. Also we need associate to meet other businesses and introduces our services to them as new repeat customers.
The ideal associate candidate will have retail sales experience, have strong computer and internet skills, able to lift 40 pounds, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, a professional appearance, and will be a fast learner who tries to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time. The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Try to promote the business and up-sales
- Going around the area to introduce our services to related businesses and vendors to get customer traffic
- Deliver outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Continuously practice good listening skills with customers and leadership.
- Take ownership of the customer’s shipping problem and offer viable solutions.
- Act to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operate all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and be willing to teach others. * Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Printing, Designing, Packing and Shipping jobs
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Proficient in the use of computers and commonly used business software
- Quick and accurate typing and data entry
- Familiar with Customer Services
- Communication skills consist of effective verbal and written communications
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Detail oriented and fast learner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Being certified of a graphic design program would be privileged
Please include a pdf or word document as well as write a small paragraph describing yourself and why you think you may be a good fit for the job.
Please email your resume to :
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday and some Saturdays
Take A Look Around
Welcome to your local The UPS Store
As franchisees of The UPS Store, we are proud to be independently owned and operated. We care about our customers and our community.
You’d be amazed at what we can do to help make your life easier!