New Franchise Suggestions
Looking for Future The UPS Store Locations
The UPS Store is Canada’s largest chain of print & copy shops and as well as Canada’s largest franchised network of business services centres and is a leader in our industry. Originating in the U.S. in 1980, and operating in Canada since 1988, The UPS Store network we possess over 40 years of retail and franchising experience and the power of one of the world’s most admired and recognized brands: UPS.
We are committed to the continued growth of our network, but that doesn’t mean that we’ll put a franchise location just anywhere. We hand-pick each location to meet our criteria and customer’s needs. We can’t know about every existing or future location opportunity, and that is where you can help. If you know of a location that would be a good fit for The UPS Store franchise, please let us know.
The ideal The UPS Store market location should have:
- A strong grocery store anchor preferred, or
- A tenant mix which includes national brands;
- Strong signage placement opportunity, both building and pylon;
- Great visibility (site should be visible from major road and/or anchor);
- Easy ingress and egress with ample parking;
- Strong demographics
The ideal The UPS Store space should have:
- 800 to 1,800 square feet
- Glass frontage 20 to 25 feet
- Rear-door delivery and pickup preferred
Typical The UPS Store lease language includes:
- Minimum 10-year lease term to match franchise terms
- Standard vanilla shell delivery or equivalent in tenant improvement allowance
- Free rent period during construction
- Exclusive-Use protection
- An assignability provision to support long-term viability
Non-Traditional Franchise Locations
The UPS Store currently operates successfully inside big box stores, hotels, convention centres and universities. For more information, please visit Non-Traditional Franchise Locations.
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name, complete address, property manager/leasing company name and any relevant information on why The UPS Store may be a good fit for your location.
This information is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any franchise offer is made only after a Franchise Disclosure Document has been provided.