The UPS Store Returns program enables you to efficiently coordinate product and merchandise returns from your customers and employees across Canada. Direct your guests, clients, members, and/or other end users to The UPS Store to provide them a convenient way to return items or goods to you.
You have the option to have all shipping and/or packing charges billed to you monthly or to have the customer, employee, guest, client, member, and/or other end user pay for the service at the time of the transaction.
Features and Benefits
- Your CRS Returns Solution can utilize any UPS® service level.
- You have the flexibility to have items returned to you that have been professionally packaged at The UPS Store.
- You have the option to have shipping and packaging charges billed directly to you or to have your customer incur part or all of the charges.
- We will work with you to develop a Returns solution that best fits your company’s needs.
How it works
- Your customer requests to return an item.
- You direct your customer to the nearest The UPS Store location.
- Your customer presents the return to The UPS Store location.
- The UPS Store packs (as necessary) and ships your item per your instructions.
- You receive a consolidated and itemized monthly bill of all transactions.
To find out how our Corporate Retail Solutions can be tailored to your specific business needs, fill out the CRS Business Application to have someone contact you.
Our Exchange solution can help your company save time and money by expediting the exchange process for your customer, employee, guest, client, member, and/or other end user.