Alternate Delivery Locations
With the Corporate Retail Solutions Alternate Delivery Location program, a shipment may be directed to a designated The UPS Store® location rather than to the recipient’s primary residence or place of business. The recipient can then pick up the package at a time that is convenient, assured that their shipment is safe and secure until that time.
This is an ideal solution if you have a mobile workforce or technicians that need to receive packages while they are on the road. It is also an excellent way for your customers to securely receive packages from you. This service is available to CRS clients through a contractual agreement.
Features and Benefits
- This solution gives your customers, employees, guests, clients, members, and/or other end users another option for receiving shipments from you, which is particularly important if they are not home to sign for them.
- Packages are delivered to a secure, staffed location.
- Recipients must present identification or other information you require to pick up packages so you know your shipment will reach the intended recipient.
- Your customers and/or employees will receive a superior and consistent level of service and professionalism.
- You may choose to access all of The UPS Store locations or select just a few centres as designated delivery locations.
How it works
- You determine which locations you want to use as alternate delivery locations.
- Using the store locator, you determine the closest centre to the recipient and ship the package to that location and notify the recipient.
- The package is delivered to the designated The UPS Store location.
- The recipient presents the required identification or other information you require and retrieves the package at their convenience.
To find out how our Corporate Retail Solutions can be tailored to your specific business needs, fill out the CRS Business Application to have someone contact you.